What are the hours of operation?
How do I place my order?
Do you accept Purchase Order #’s?
What forms of payment can I pay with?
What is your Return Policy?
The following information is needed to request authorization for a return.
- Reason for return
- Date of purchase
- Invoice or PO number
- Product number and size
- Quantity to return
All authorized returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date and accompanied by the appropriate purchase order number and Returned Goods Authorization number.
Allowable schedule for authorized return.
- Products processed in error by Hayden Medical, Inc. will be credited in full
- Defective product will be credited in full
- Unless defective or shipped in error, any return accepted is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (minimum of $10.00)
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. This included boxes, brochures, bags, labels, etc.
- All returned items are subject to Hayden Medical, Inc. inspection and acceptance
- Product must be shipped prepaid. Returned package must be insured & freight prepaid by the customer, shipping and handling is non-refundable
Non-returnable, other than for manufacturing defect.
- Engraved instruments or instruments etched or labeled by the hospital
- Products damaged beyond repair or refurbishment or not in saleable condition
- Instruments returned more than thirty (30) days after invoice date
- Custom, Special or modified items
- Disposable items and Pessaries
- Items ordered on Hayden Medical’s Website(s) will be charged a 25% restocking fee if the box stating ” I am a licensed physician or medical professional and these items are being shipped to a medical facility.*” is checked and the person ordering does not fit that criteria.
Used products must be returned sterile wrapped or they will not be accepted.